Saturday, March 5, 2011

I just called... to say... I love pushups

March 4, 2011
122,700 pushups completed
877,300 pushups to go
5,504 pushups ahead of schedule

Haven't updated this blog in a month.  My pace has fallen off recently.  Took a week's vacation last week to Sanibel Island, FL and I'm paying for it at work... put in 60 billable hours this week (for me, that's a lot).  So please, take a moment to email words of encouragement to Thunder John at ThunderJohn @ThunderJohn.com.

Better Yet... I have always responded better to negative reinforcement than positive reinforcement.  So really sock it to me, call me a girlie man, tell me how I'll never make it to 1,000,000 pushups and I'll make it my mission to prove you wrong!  How DARE you!

Once work cools down, I plan to formalize my relationship with a charity and put these pushups to good use.  If you so choose, you may sponsor me per pushup.  Perhaps we can wipe out war, pestilence, famine and/or find a cure for baldness all through the power of pushups.

Peace,
Thunder John

Bringin' the pushups, packin' the pain, loaded with pushups - makin' it rain

Sponsor Thunder John and end his shame.  Coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. Dear John,

    I've noticed the somewhat embarassing lack of comments on this blog. Personally, I think this is a very nice blog, and I'm not saying this just because you're my son.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Thunder Mom, very nice . May I humbly suggest that in order to motivate yourself and get more comments that Thunder John gets an archenemy. If you are trying to cure baldness, I think I have a good idea who it should be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I welcome all good ideas. Please continue.

    ReplyDelete