Monday, November 8, 2010

ThunderJohn.com

November 10, 2010

89,100 pushups completed
910,900 pushups to go
3,120 pushups ahead of schedule

The Future is Now!

Through a Machiavellian series of business maneuvers, one more cutthroat than the next, I have acquired the rights to the website http://www.thunderjohn.com/. Clicking on this link will bring you directly to this blog. Now it will be easier than ever to access this pushups blog and keep pace with my march towards one million pushups.

Could it get any better? Yes! You may now EMAIL THUNDER JOHN DIRECTLY! The email is: ThunderJohn@ThunderJohn.com. Let me know what you think on all pushups related matters.

One tidbit I will share with you: my goal is to reach one million website hits before I get to one million pushups. Right now we're at about 600 page visits, so we have a ways to catch up. If you've enjoyed reading this blog, feel free to share this with your friends, relatives, enemies and those you are indifferent towards. Let's go viral!

Peace out,
Thunder John

Bringin' the thunder, packin' the pain, loaded with pushups, makin' it rain

No comments:

Post a Comment