Saturday, May 8, 2010

A New Era Dawns - Pushups for All


May 7, 2010

35,825 pushups completed

964,175 pushups to go

1,050 ahead of schedule


26 days since my last post. The world waits with breath baited. What has TJ been up to? Curing cancer? Ridding the world of swine flu? Leading by example in the war against pushup deficiency? One at a time, people, so I've started with the pushups.


Thunder John has been busy. The 1,050 ahead of schedule might be a bit deceptive; i've had several days the past month when I have not been able to do many because of work commitments, T-ball coaching commitments, etc. When I have had the time, a normal day is 300-400+. Feeling very good with the pushups.


Here's a little something for the masses: a picture of me and Jane. You must teach your children well. And start them young on the pushups.



That is all.


Peace Out,

Thunder John

"Bringing the Thunder, Packing the Pain, Loaded with Pushups, Making it Rain"

No comments:

Post a Comment