Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thunder Rolls

January 27, 2010
8,176 pushups completed
783 ahead of schedule

Watching Obama give the state of the union address right now, pumped out 125 pushups while doing so. 300 today. I took my first day completely off last week on 1/22. Needed to recover. I admit that I'm feeling tired in the morning. You know how I cope? More pushups. It's the ultimate salve for what ails you.
(digression)
Do you think Tiger Woods was behind the earthquake in Haiti? I'm just saying... I think the dude summed it up best:

The Dude: "It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and , uh"
Donny: "I am the walrus"

Tiger won't be able to go after Wilt Chamberlain's record anymore, but it's a small price to pay.
(digression over)

(I'm flexible: here's some politics)
Obama, is he still talking? My gosh, he's a trooper. That nancy pelosi is hot. Or is that Joe Biden? Who's on the left, who's on the right... hard to tell. Makes you kind of miss Al Gore. Do you know what the talking Al Gore doll said? "You are now hearing me talk". Gee whiz that guy could've used some charisma as VP. Now he's got it with appearances on 30 Rock, Nobel prize, etc... looks his father Gepetto Gore finally got wish.
(politics over)

Ok, well, that'll do for tonight. Take your vitamins, say your prayers, and mind your parents... CUZ WHAT YOU GONNA DO, WHEN DOOCHAMANIA runs RAMPANT OVER YOU!!!!!!!

Peace. Out.
Thunder John

No comments:

Post a Comment