Friday, April 20, 2012

No more creativity until I get a Charitable Contribution!

April 20,2012
236,000 pushups completed
764,000 pushups to go
5,989 pushups ahead of schedule.

Just a quick note to say that I'm still on track, but have found little inspiration from my followers lately.
The main reason I'm blogging is for Nothing But Nets, but still only one generous follower has donated.  Not even a $1 donation, which would make me ecstatic.  But alas, I am forlorn.

Nothing creative until I issue some more memberships in the Thunder John rewards program, at least at the pipsqueak or Adlai Stevenson level of achievement. 

The best I can offer are random non sequitirs.  For example: 
"Don't tell me that Michelle Obama doesn't have freaky eyebrows, because I won't believe it":

Peace,
Thunder John

"Bringing the pushups, packing the pain, loaded with pushups - makin' it RAIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment